Herbal Colon Cleanse - What is in it?
It helps cleansing your internal system and consists of various types of herbs that help in cleaning the colon. It also helps in prevention of increasing toxins in the body. You may find various types of herbs included in a herbal colon cleansing.
Herbs that cleanse your colon:
1. Psyllium: The ground seeds in the Psyllium plants contain rich sources of fiber. They help in getting rid of various problems such as constipation, diverticulitis and blockage of the colon. These fibrous seeds also help in developing softer stools.
2. Bentonite: It is a very absorbable form of clay. It collects heavy metals and huge amount of toxins present in the body.
3. Beet root: It helps in strengthening and cleansing liver. Beetroot also acts as a nutritious element for the entire body.
4. Slippery Elm: This is very good for the intestines, colon and stomach.
5. Apple fiber: It is beneficial for colon, triglycerides, cholesterol and digestion.
6. Dandelion root: This helps in keeping the liver clean, decreasing the level of toxins in the body, reduces ageing marks, arthritis, and kidney infections. Dandelion root consists of nutritious salts required for the body, gall bladder and kidney infections. Dandelion roots also help in taking care of the skin and helps in problems such as asthma.
7. Burdock: It is an excellent diuretic and helps in purifying the blood. It helps in getting rid of wastes and toxins from the body. Burdock also has antifungal and antibiotic properties.
8. Hyssop: It is a very helpful herb for cleaning the body of infection and mucus.
9. Gentian root: It is useful for kidneys, glands, spleen, liver disorders, pancreas and jaundice.
10. RNA Cascara Sagrada: It is considered as a valuable medicine to treat persistent constipation.
11. Peppermint leaf: It helps in strengthening the movement of bowels and calming the stomach. It is also an excellent cure for problems such as headache, heartburn, gas, indigestion and colds.
12. Capsicum: Capsicum is an excellent herb for the blood circulation and heart. It also works as a catalyst and coordinates in such a way that other herbs work in a better manner with various other herbal colon cleansers. It is very helpful in equalizing blood pressure, tumors, ulcers, kidney problems and bleeding.
13. Goldenseal root: It helps in curing all kinds of issues relating to mucous membranes. It holds the capacity to stop the swelling of the intestine and possesses antibiotic properties.
14. Wallnut oil It eliminates eggs of several parasites.
These herbs help your colon to release the toxins in a safe and easy way.
Herbal Colon Cleansing Risks and Benefits:
If you are doing a safe colon cleanse , remember to consume good quantity of water, approximately drink eight glasses of water. Eat lot of raw vegetables and drink natural and fresh fruit juices. This helps in avoiding situations that gather toxins in the body, as these toxins are flushed out of the body due to regular intake of water, fruits and juices.
Some herbal colon cleanse may cause harm to people, who are dieting. It may become dangerous if not taken in correct quantities. You need not overdo the colon cleansing procedure at home, while you are dieting. This may be very dangerous. You may feel that dieting and cleansing the colon may be the best way to eliminate toxins, but it is wrong, as this may lead to further complications. So avoid colon cleansing while dieting. Cleansing your internal system needs loads of water during any colon cleanse diet.
If you get headaches during the cleansing you have to raise your water consumption, if this stays the same for 3 days stop the cleanse.
Complete dieting may cause severe problems. If you diet without eating anything, the liver works continuously to remove the toxins from the body. These toxins enter the colon area and are easily absorbed in the body. The toxins present in the colon travel back to the liver putting extra load onto the liver.
Such type of herbal colon cleansing helps in speeding up a natural detoxification of the body. It also helps in eliminating maximum toxins within a short span of time. Orthodox pharmacy may suggest not to do a herbs colon cleanse, please contact a health praticioner if you have not done a cleanse before.