How to detox
Several detoxifying programs help you to understand how to detox your body.
Detoxification means getting rid or elimination of toxic elements from the body.
It is pretty important to cleanse your body.
Your body helps in eliminating toxins from the intestines, lymph, skin and lungs.
You should assist him, by doing a full body cleanse at least once a year.
Often you just need to take some herbs and prepackede cleansing products.
If you do not detoxify your body regularly, the impurities may remain in the body and cause several kinds of diseases such as constipation, stomachache and many more. There are several different ways to detoxify from master cleanse to detox foot patches.
Various detox programs and products help in cleansing the body in numerous different ways:
- Fasting helps to cleanse your body and gives your organs a rest.
- Stimulation: This process motivates various organs of the body such as liver in eliminating toxins from the body.
- Improvement in blood circulation
- Intake of healthy nutrients and vitamins
Herbal Colon cleanse
Colon hydrotherapy - enemas
- Combination of enzymatic therapy and a whole body cleanse
- The kidney liver cleanse
There are various cleansing programs available to explain the techniques for how to detox depending on individuals' needs. Certain programs follow a 7-day detox diet plan, as some researchers say the body requires some time to purify itself. One such program is a fasting program on different types of liquids for a couple of days. This is followed by a 5-day diet, which helps in resting the digestive system. Other detoxifying programs allow the use of exercise, herbs, supplements and hydrotherapy practices that help in enhancing blood circulation.
Another way to detoxify the body from harmful elements is to fast on water, fresh vegetable and fruit juices for a period of 3-7 days. This is an effective way to get rid of toxins.
Other body detox procedures:
1. The use of supplement packages, that mainly consists of herbs,
minerals, vitamins and fiber.
2. Many cultures follow an ancient way on how to detox. That is they prefer to drink only water on one particular day every week.
After you finish the detoxification process, you need to clean your body with the right kind of diet, lifestyle practices and supplements.
Popular ways to detoxify your body are:
1. Increase the intake of fiber in your diet regularly. Some of the foods that contain fiber are brown rice, fresh vegetables and fruits, artichokes, broccoli, chloral, spirulina, seaweed and radish. All these foods are very helpful in the detoxification process.
2. Increase the intake of herbs such as green tea, burdock, dandelion root and milk thistle. These foods help in protecting and cleansing the liver.
3. Vitamin C is useful and helpful in the production of glutathione, an excellent liver compound, which helps in keeping the toxins away.
4. Drink plenty of water everyday, approximately 2 quarts.
5. You need to breathe deeply. This procedure helps in regular intake of oxygen and circulates fresh oxygen to different parts of the body.
6. Hydrotherapy: You may take the help of a process known as hydrotherapy. The process of hydrotherapy involves you to take a shower with hot water for about five minutes.
This allows the water to move on the back part of the body. You may follow this procedure with a cold water bath for around 30 seconds. Repeat this process three times and relax for 30 minutes in your bed.
7. You may take a sauna bath, which will make you sweat and help in eliminating the toxic waste from the body in the form of perspiration.
The best way on how to detox is by practicing yoga and exercising for one-hour everyday.
Jogging,Tai Chi, Qui Gong and martial arts also help to detox the body from toxic elements.
Changing your diet to vitamins, natural food, with no fat, reduction of alcohol and the use of common sense
may not only improve your body, but will help you to lead a more balanced lifestyle.
If you have not done any cleanse before, you should start with the colon to do a body cleanse.